User avatar

Princess

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Goodbye

    This poem is good, and is a good idea for a poem, but it needs a little work.. The rhymes are really off, try making the last three letters in ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My sweetheart

    Thanks guys for the great info! I just revised my poem, so you can see it again if you like. Please keep revising my work! it definatally needs it! *Emily*

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Pebble

    Hi and welcome to YWS! I see that your new, and I cant wait until i see more of your work! this poem is pretty good, but i want to ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it racism?

    Definatally not racisim.. The people who were cleaning the bathrooms were the same as you and me.. They just needed to go to college, or suck up to the boss ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Twilight series

    What do you guys think about the twilight series, and what do you think about the people who play the main characters in the movie? Here are some pics of ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I cant answer.

    Wow that was one of the best love/suicide poem i have ever read! there isnt really anything i can critique.. how about instead of I cant call you, make it ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Runaway

    Wow that was pretty good! It is so emotional, and it has a hidden message within it.. the only part i can critique is: "Some say she wished to hard" ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My sweetheart

    My Sweetheart Goodness and willing, all the way through. Your smiles and laughter and gracefulness too. Those gorgeous qualities pull me through the day. Curious and simple and loving all ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me, Myself, and I.

    *giggle* hey guys! So i am one of the youngest writers here, obviously.. But lets see how much you know about me. :wink: you might be surprised. Okay, So i ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: War (Ask Me No Questions)

    Zomg gurl!!!!!!!! That was grreaatt!!!! the only critique i can give you is that you didnt explain how the soldier died.. its like you almost skipped a verse. but other ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Time

    Time It flies by us, when we're having fun. It makes the moon rise, and lowers the radiant sun. It wrinkles a young face, with old age. It breaks a ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite shows

    OOOh!!! Bones all the way!!! Bones rocks!! oh and Terminater is awesome too... And House..Eh..I love all Fox shows.. Except for Hole in the wall..Ugh.. I mean, whats the point ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I was searching for websites for young poets, and I found this one.. :D and then i became addicted, and the rest is history

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The murderer

    Umm. I think you are reading one of the critiques...Look at the top...the very top

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: School

    Ooooh nice stories guyz.. Okay, i have mine, and its kinda bad So we had to turn in an essay about ourselfs.. So i wrote this kindasorta essay about how ...

    Sep 16, 2008


"And what is the use of a book," thought Alice, "without pictures or conversations?"
— Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland