User avatar

Princess

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: poetry my first try sorry if it is bad

    Hia and Welcome to YWS!!!! Im glad that you are posting your work, but i think you should review some stories and poetry before you post any more.. As for ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome

    Hi Arielle, and welcome to YWS!!! I cant wait to see some of your work posted here, and remember, you must review two other peoples work per piece you submit.. ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Boo!

    Hi Allie!!! Weeelcooomme to YWS.. okay, as you know, most websites have rules.. Please review two peices of work per post you make, and pllleaaase no chat talk.. It drives ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Never Again-edited (agian)

    Wow.. im feel sorry for those girl's parents.. but this poem is very very good.. The only problem i have with it is that its waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too short.. other than ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: im new read my work, love me and add my myspace :)

    Hey crimson, and Welllcome to YWS! I can see that they already covered the rules, so all i can say is that i cant wait to see some of your ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight

    The best book in the world.. Its about a typicial girl who moves from balmy flordia, to freezing, wet alaska.. There she meets the strange and abnormally beautiful Cullen family. ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm a n00b. =3

    Weeeelcome to YWS!!! I cant wait to see some of your work!! But remember, for every peice of work you submit, you have to critique two peoples work...And remember, dont ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi everyone :]

    Hmm.. Beyond the mask.. I love that name!! So of corse people have probabally told you that you should review at least two peices for every poem/story that you submit.. ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My current favorite that I've written

    I like this poem in vocabulary, but when it comes to meaning, im drawing a blank... Could you please explain in the end what it means? or add more meaning ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howzit ;)

    Hia and Weeeeelcome to YWS! Trust me, nobody likes being the newcomer on a website, but the good thing about this website is that nobody treats each other like a ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I hate my poems

    I hate my poems, They’re pretty shit. So harsh to read- As skin is to grit.{Im sorry, but somehow, this line irks me} My work is horrid,{Your work is fabulous! ...

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Myron Jay

    Hi Myron! Welcome to YWS! So as Kiss said before, there are tons of things you can do on the Society.. I cant wait to see some of your work!! ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Chicken

    The walk up to the cemetery was not that terrifying… But once I arrived, I was having second thoughts. I should never have agreed to go to the cemetery at ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy do. C:

    Hey Noelle!! Welcome to YWS!!! I cant wait to see you post your work.. If you ever need someone to talk to, or if you want a friend, I'm always ...

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The unknown SS man

    This poem is great! It tells so much in just two short lines, and personally, I think you should just make it a little longer, so people can get a ...

    Oct 13, 2008


Spend your days thinking about things that are good and true and beautiful and noble, and you will become good and true and beautiful and noble.
— Matthew Kelly