User avatar

Princess

  • Lounge, The Re: 8th Graders!

    AHHHHHH!!!!! 8th graders rock the house!!!!!! :D :D :D I love language arts and litature class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2013!

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Hia and weeelcome to YWS!! Okay, so rule number one for this site is that for every piece of writing you submit, you have to review at least two other ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I am new here and a former member of TYWC!

    Hey and welcome to YWS! So remember, before you post any of your work, you must review at least 2 peoples work.. That way, we get much more reviews, and ...

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello!

    Hia and Wellcoooome to YWS! i can see that you have already had a very warm welcome, so ill just get down to the basics by saying that chat talk ...

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Technology

    I agree.. Literature will always live on.. Some people might think that were wasting trees or something of the sort, but hey! they're wasting trees for all their precious documents ...

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Amoung the hidden- Margret Pettersen Haddix

    I love that series.. The author explains the emotions very well.. Normally, Im not a fan of this type of writing.. But this i loved!!

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Come back

    This poem is very good, it expresses the feeling of loneliness and obsession. I enjoyed it very much.. The only thing that bugged me is that in the second stanza, ...

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everyone....

    Hey Laura, and Wellcoome to YWS!!!! I can see that the others already explained the rules, but pleease no chat talking.. It drives everybody here crazy.. Oh and remember, you ...

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: The Road not taken

    THE ROAD NOT TAKEN Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could not travel both And be one traveler, long I stood And looked down one as ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Abortion is wrong!!! killing an innocent baby who doesn't have any choice???Think about the sweetest little child you know, and then imagine killing them while they are helpless....... Killing childre

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Angry.

    Hmmm..Angry Eh? I'm sorry, but this poem seems just a tad bit cliche.. You start almost every line with "I" and even though you say different things each line, you ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Twilight vs. Harry potter

    I really enjoyed reading each of these series. They are both timeless :D

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hia and Weeelcome to YWS!!! I can see that night mistress explained all the basic rules, but one i can say is that we all are like a family here ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Scripts Re: No title as of yet

    Wow!! this is very good.. This is coming from an actor when i say that i want to be in this play!!!!!!!!! There is one thing thats bugging me.. It ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV shows

    Okay guys.. Here are my favorite shows: 1.Bones 2.House 3.Terminator 4.Avitar 5.uuuhhh... Dont watch that much TV.. Oh well *giggles* Weeellll... hmm.. i have a feeling im forgetting something..

    Oct 22, 2008


This is the way the world ends, not with a bang but a whimper.
— T.S. Eliot