User avatar

Princess

  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    How many words does the dictionary have?

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    *blushes* you got me!!!!! Its totally true!! TPBM loves goldfish *the pet, not the snack*

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The old and beautiful

    Wow! This is the most unique and interesting poem i have ever read. Being in the opposite genders position was genius! The only critique i can give you is that ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome

    Hi again Arielle! The rules for the blogs are quite simple. For me, I use my blog like a diary. You do not have to post in the blog everyday, ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Writing

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Walmart

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but now your deaf and dumb. I wish more people would post on my scrambled sentences topic.

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Sentance scramble!!!!!!

    we gotta keep this thread alive! What's happening peoples? ------------------------------------ meye vaforit culor ez buloo

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Sup?

    Hi Daniel!!! Welcome to YWS! I can see the others already read the rules, but one more thing. Please no chat talk! It drives everyone here crazy. I cant wait ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: It's Wacky Sentence Mania!!

    Frosting cake icecream Frosakeam I saw the frosakeam stealing sugar from the frosting factory

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Sentance scramble!!!!!!

    Okay guys!! Get ready to have your brain scrambled!! You have to write a sentance in the most perimitive way possible.. The more errors, the better!!! but you have to ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but people hate you because you are too nice. I wish I had an icecream sundae

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone!

    Hia moss, and welcome to YWS!! Okay, the first thing to remember here is that for every piece you post, you have to critique two other peoples work. Also, please ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but then she died of altitude sickness.----Edited... Sorry meep :P I wish i could give myself the perfect manicure

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Oh my gosh!

    Ahhhhhhhh!!! yay for you!! i am totally jealous!! cant wait to see it!! tell me when it comes out, and stuff like that!!!!! im so excited for you!

    Oct 25, 2008


Very well; I hear; I admit, but I have a voice too, and for good or evil mine is the speech that cannot be silenced.
— Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness