User avatar

Princess

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hay Shayne and Welcome to YWS!!!!! Im glad I introduced you to the site!! I know you'll love it!!! Okay there are two rules here on YWS, and that is ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Here is a pic of me on a really good hair day :D

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    June you are seriousley pretty!!!!!

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Honor Roll

    *Does funky dance* Honor roll squad!

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I Want To Beat Edward Cullen With A Stick

    This was hystericial!!! Oh my gosh!! personally, i am a huuuuuge fan of Twilight, but this had me in tears, i was laughing so hard!!!! I loved the part about ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: "Most likely" Awards!!!

    I saw this on another forum..All you have to do is read from the list below and think of the person who would most likely fit that category.. Remember, be ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Rage the day

    Hey Henry, and welcome to YWS! This is a very well written piece! You are a natural at poetry, although, there were some points that bugged me. Firstly, you must ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Darkness is soft..

    Darkness is soft. Light is piercing, and dark is soft. It’s funny how that all works out. She and I are best friends, or we used to be till dark ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Ice Sculptor

    Hmm this is a very interesting topic to write about. I think you have the difficulty of sculpting perfectness down, but this poem seems a little off to me. His ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I am Warrior Princess. Fear me!

    Hey and welcome to YWS!! Please remember that you should always review at least two peoples work before posting anything yourself. Its common courtesy So, si-fi freak eh? I enjoy ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing....

    Hey Tay Star!!! Welcome to YWS! One rule we have here is that for every post you make, you must review at least two peoples work. Just to keep a ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Puppy, Kitten, and City.-preface

    A lone dog trotted down a back alley of New York City. The dog’s fur was rough and mangled with all different kinds of dirt, mud,and bugs. The dog seemed ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: my poem #1

    Hi and welcome to YWS.. I can see that this is your first poem, so i shant go very hard on you.. Although, the thing that bugs me about this ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What's twilight?

    Don't listen to the people above.. Read it and get your own opinion.. Don't steal somebody else's

    Nov 2, 2008


Real men wear floral while trespassing.
— Junebug