User avatar

Princess

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but then your parents die. I wish I didn't feel sick.

    Nov 25, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Pig Droppings [Closed]

    Hey Snoink! It would be great if you could review my poem "World Disassembled" in Narrative poetry.. thanks so much! :D

    Nov 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should you give change to the homeless?

    No.. Never give them your money...EVER... First of all, the people are homeless because they dropped out of HS, so it was their own decision to become homeless... Secondly, when ...

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but then it eats everybody you love. I wish the premiere of my play will go all right tonight.

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but pixies steal it back. I wish the guy i like likes me back.

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Here's my bedroom when its actually clean :D :D

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I tattle on kris! He was so helpful and sweet when i first came to YWS.

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A poem from a Sea-turtle.

    Hey kris! This is another one of your greatest poems! I really enjoyed this one. Flipped him on his side. The "F" should be lowercase The his beak motioned, I ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Public Apology By: Lord Anzius

    Banned? I didn't know Nate could do that :D your forgiven

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    oh my gosh! Your pics are all so pretty!!! You are all mean! you make me feel ugly :wink:

    Nov 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: USA's Best President

    Abraham Lincon Definitely.. He freed all the slaves! :D

    Nov 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    Artist/warrior EmmaSweetie100 :D

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love You Forever

    Hello!!! You give a review, you get one back :D I thought this poem was a very interesting piece, and the word choice is very good. There was one thing ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: World disassembled

    Outside the home, leaves blew with great haste. Knowing with winter coming, there wasn't time to waste. Rain fiercely howled, and leaves painstakingly shook. The animals sat and watched inside ...

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: 1500 Points Up for Grabs

    Can I have them? Please? Pretty please?

    Nov 15, 2008


The moral of Snow White is never eat apples.
— Lemony Snicket