User avatar

Princess

  • Archive Re: Crash The Cemetary Gates

    So...Can we start now? :D

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crash The Cemetary Gates

    Name: Rose Smith -female spirit- Age: 209 (Her form is 21) Born: May 23, 1800 Died: 1822 Whats on Grave Stone: Gentle Beauty History: Rose grew up in colonial America ...

    Jul 7, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: “Full stop”

    That was beautiful! This poem is totally unique, and I love it! The rhyming, as you said, was unintentional, so I suggest you take it out. It distracts the reader ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I tattle on everybody, because you all are pure awesomeness! *snugs computer*

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Purp vs Blue II

    Four... I could have done that in an hour.. >.< Ah well. Congrats Blues! I challenge you to: Blues vs. Purples III dun duunn duuuuuuuuuunnnn... *shifty eyes*

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Purp vs Blue II

    Four... I could have done that in an hour.. >.< Ah well. Congrats Blues! I challenge you to: Blues vs. Purples III dun duunn duuuuuuuuuunnnn... *shifty eyes*

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Purp vs Blue II

    Four... I could have done that in an hour.. >.< Ah well. Congrats Blues! I challenge you to: Blues vs. Purples III dun duunn duuuuuuuuuunnnn... *shifty eyes*

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Kimi-ku

    Name: Lily Cantre Age: 17 Weapon: Dagger Ability: Able to control darkness and despair. Also able to control human emotions. Greatest desire: Take revenge on a bitter heartbreak. Personality: Very ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Stats, Stats, Stats! 2008 v. 2007 & January 2009

    Yay for the United States! Well.. I guess Seattle is kinda close to Salem.. I have to get more people to join in Oregon.

    Mar 6, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: To Elma (1)

    Hey Clo! This story is so beautiful! I loved it! She feared the message of a song, and eventually I tired of the song anyway. Eventually we started listening to ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well, any advice?

    Hey Dearie! Welcome to YWS! Ah, a fellow piano player! I've played piano for about 6 years. How many years have you played? Also, your username is adorable! *snugs* So, ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Land of the dead.

    The last stanza needs a lot of work. Critiques appreciated! My sin is great; my soul is black. My life expires. There's no going back. I travel the path. Many ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Im new as well

    Hey Anna and welcome to YWS! The basic rules for the site are very easy to follow. 1. For every story that you post, you have to do two reviews. ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Buddy System Archives

    NOT ACCEPTING/ RETIRED Name: Princess, Prin, or Emma. :D Age: 13 (8th grade) What you write: Poetry. What you review: Anything but fantasy What you read: Anything Your "speciality": I ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Allo!

    Hey Freja! Welcome to yewis! (hehe that's my word for YWS) Wow! You seem very accomplished! I am trying to study French, but that isn't going to well :wink: Drawing ...

    Mar 1, 2009


It's Monday and you folks are beginning to wonder about the show, aren't you
— David Letterman