User avatar

Princess

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Your Lips On Mine

    Great job! I really loved reading this poem! It was short and sweet and to the point. There were a few bits that bugged me though. The brushing of your ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Excerpt for Princess

    Wow! Day, this is awesome! I totally loved it! I will point out a few things that need fixing. They all had multiple colored hair, Keyan’s was blonde and black, ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another "New Member" thread; Yay?

    Hey Mikkah! Welcome to the YWS family! So what are your favorite things to write? Personally, I am a huge sucker for poetry, and I love to write it.. I'm ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Small and friendly tip

    Okay guys.. I know there are tons of you who are having major writing block. I know I am.. Poetry all depends upon which mood you are in. You have ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    I'd love to star in a movie.. Im an obsessed actress! Would you rather have all the publishers trash your book and refuse to publish any of your work, or ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Weed or Acid

    These poems are very good.. I enjoyed them. There were a few parts that I must point out though. Firstly, if you rhyme two lines, then keep up the rhyme ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Brick by Brick

    Brick by brick, these walls are coming down. Dust filled air clogs my lungs, am I breathing? I cough, sputter, and gag again, feeling the gritty texture in my mouth. ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for having the unlucky number 13 at the end of your name.

    Nov 26, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: In need of pieces to review!!

    Okay guys.. I am having some difficulties for picking pieces to review.. I love to review all poetry and Romantic fiction.. Any takers? I will also review any pieces and ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    8/10 for being awesome!

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    .......*stares* okay then... Banned for confusing me!

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for banning me!

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for having a confusing sig!

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Chirantha!!!! :shock: Me and Thunder_dude7 Nate and Mesh Snoink and Incandescence (I apologize for my poor spelling)

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should you give change to the homeless?

    That's true.. Sorry if i sounded harsh before.. My parents have nailed strict values into my poor unguarded head.

    Nov 25, 2008


'Tis the season to shovel enormous amounts of watermelon into your mouth while hunched over the cutting board like a dehydrated vampire that hasn't fed on blood in four hundred years and the only viable substitute is this questionable Christmas-colored fruit.
— Ari11