User avatar

Princess

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for posting before me.

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My guy friend

    Hey there drama! W...O....W... I didn't expect this kind of poetry from you. It is pretty good, with a few minor mistakes First of all, please remember to not capitalize ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

    Happy thanksgiving guys!!! I spent my thanksgiving with my family and my moms sisters family. All the little cousins were soo cute. Also, my God family came over. We had ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    6/10.. Not a big fan of violence.. or whatever your avatar means

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    *is shocked* How did you know?!??!?!?! (castle, you are forgiven) TPBM lives in the country (aka wilderness)

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Princess, intrigued by the amount of noise, investigates. She walks in the tavern, popping bubbles with her favorite cherry flavored bubblegum. She stares at all the commotion going on inside ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!!!

    Hey there Lava! I loved reviewing your poem! I can see that you enjoy using chatspeak.. Here on YWS we have a rule that chatspeak is used only rarely and ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Nope.. (Never heard of the Laura Wilder series?!?!?! you do know im talking about "Little House on the Prarie"?!?!.. It is a classic!) TPBM has a short attention span

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Heck yeah! I love those things! TPBM has read the Laura Wilder series

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Life goes on...

    Hey Lava! Welcome to YWS! Before I start the critique, I must remind you that before you post any work of your own, you have to review at least two ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Most likely!!! (kidding) TPBM loves twilight

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Happy Thanksgiving, Dudes!

    Hey Alanna and welcome to the YWS family! Yes!! A good listener! You and I are going to be great friends :D So here on YWS, we have a 2:1 ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Rumors

    Rumors Thy word has taken flight. Inky blackness has spread. Neither mouth nor eye open. Houses quaking with dread. The open mouth, open mind rule, applies for naught. For when ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Handkerchief

    Wow Sarah!!! Wow wow wow.... I am seriously impressed... This is one of the best....No.. The best Poem i had ever read.. I'm afraid I can give you no better ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, it's Koko!

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! So a Texan, eh? I used to live in Texas.. Great state.. I miss it a lot. So tell me more about yourself! What do ...

    Nov 26, 2008


Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness
— Allen Ginsburg