User avatar

Princess

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for having all caps in your sig

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi...=]

    Welcome back to YWS! I hope you know that the rules are still the same.. (I think, ive only been here since August) So, remember to review two other peoples ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    9/10 for being hilarious!

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Cloak of Fear

    Hey there MeadowLark! Welcome to YWS. I must remind you that you have to have 2 reviews before posting any of your work. but that's okay, because you're new, you ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    Pink Pony.. I perfer land, thankyou. Would you rather stay up all night with your best friends, or spend a day with your best friends?

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Poem of the Prisoner

    Hey there lordgluzman! This is a very intriguing poem, and it has a good general idea to it, but there are some things I must point out. Your readers need ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    Die trying to live.. For sure.. Im always upbeat :D Would you rather have the sun die, or have your most beloved friend die?

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Moving the YWS Office Again

    Goodness Nate.. Caps :wink: .. So where are we moving it to?

    Nov 30, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Favorite mindnight NaNo brainfood snack.

    Grapes!!! :D

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    3/10 because I dont get it.. (ps. we meed more people other then Bleeding Rose :wink: )

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Rumors

    OOh!!*snaps fingers* Thats exactly what I needed!!! Thanks soo much guys! Oh and Max, we have known each other for a while.. I had a name change. Thanks soo much ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Rumors

    Thanks for the sweet reviews guys! I shall edit it at once.. I still feel that there is something wrong with this poem.. Is there any instructors that could help ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    8/10... I deduct two points because you took my wallet! Hehehehe

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for saying an expression that I had never heard of.

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Don't open this!

    HeHeHeHe. Nice one! :D

    Nov 28, 2008


“I am not worried, Harry," said Dumbledore, his voice a little stronger despite the freezing water. "I am with you.”
— Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince