User avatar

Princess

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    10/10 for being awesome!!!!!!!!

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Used To Fly

    Great poem!!! I really loved reading it!!! As for the punctuation advice, I suggest that you type out your poem in story format and then add the punctuation as needed. ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Transitions

    Name:Christie Ann Lamprey Age:21 Outfit:Wolf Pack Profession:Leader of Wolf Pack Gift Level:9 Personality: Very serious, always looking about her for enemies. She is a great leader and has lead the ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Twilight vs. Harry potter

    Yeah guys. Jeez.. Keep to topic.. :wink: Twilight vs. Harry potter... Hmmm.. They both are unique in their own ways.

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    oh yeah! I rule!! TPBM has read one of my poems

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Princess goes and tries to calm down snoink from her sugar rages

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Poetry Brainstorm!!!

    Be sure to tell me. I shall definatelly review them!

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Hate 'em. TPBM loooovvves pickles

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Poetry Brainstorm!!!

    Okay guys! I know we all have problems trying to get a good subject to write poetry about, and I have came up with a few for you! 1. Winter ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: peep hole

    Hey Esteria. This poem, to be quite frank, is rather flat. It to me is more like a letter saying "get up and lets go!" and that's all that it ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Slow Play

    I think this is a very good humorous poem about how baseball is always there and you cant get rid of it. Firstly, do not start each line with a ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Own Personal Haiku

    hehehehe.. This Haiku made me laugh.. I have some advice for you though. Do not do ...'s while haiku. It sends the wrong message to readers that the dot dot ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Twisted Youth

    Hey there Explosive! This poem is pretty good, but it lacks emotion. This poem talks about regret, but shows none. Length is needed to perfect this poem. Show what happens. ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alone in the Dark: chap.2

    Goodness! These chapters are barely a paragraph! You must think about lengthening them! We need more insight on Blair's past.. Give her personality.. Give her feelings.. Right now the only ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alone in the Dark: prolouge and chap.1

    Hey archer! I normally don't do critiques on stories, but here I am! Details!!! This is what you need most in the prologue of this story.. It makes it hard ...

    Dec 1, 2008


Someday, everything is going to go right for you, and it will be so wonderful you won't even know what to do.
— Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham, Questionable Content