User avatar

Princess

  • OOC Archive Re: The NightClub (Curious Fangs) DT

    I am so excited to get this up and running! It looks like a lot of fun. How many people do we need to start?

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Transitions

    Christie The moon was out, and the stars shone to their brightest. Great..Just what I need. Light. thought Christie. She was dashing across the city as fast as possible. She ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Royal Reviews

    This is the first poem I have posted this month, so it would be great to know if I was getting rusty or not. Thanks!

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Chirstmas Caravaan

    I shall, I shall :D

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My city

    My city. Perfectly trimmed lawns and flowerbeds that glow. What is this city about? Is all of this just for show? I mean, I love my city. McMinnville’s great. But ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Chirstmas Caravaan

    She is going to the north pole. They think her gift will be useful with wild animals.

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Chirstmas Caravaan

    Name:Alissa (Allie). She doesn't know her last name. Age:5 Race: Human orphan Gender:Female Appearance: Medium length curly brown hair, 3 feet tall. Adorable face with golden eyes. History: Nobody kno

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Play the Piano

    Hello fellow piano player! I can see what you mean by this poem. You hate it and you love it at the same time. We get that. Now, take it ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Need a title for my sonnet

    Hmmm....How about the name "Us"?

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Night Club (Curious Fangs)

    *resents the fact to be known as a youngster :x * Name: Sia Daunte Age: 21 Gender: Female Species:Human Good or bad: Good Personality: Sweet and fun loving. She is ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Transitions

    Christie Everybody stared at Christie in shock. All that they had done to protect their families and friends had gone for naught. "But how do we know that is true?" ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Kidnapped

    Celia Celia had been standing in the background, somewhat stunned at what had taken place before. She would get her revenge on that horrid Ogre, and when she did, she ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Kidnapped

    *we're now in the castle, and they took us to a decorated prison room. We had just discovered that we were being watched* Celia The man that had spoken did ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Transitions

    *Okay, I am getting bored..Can anybody answer the last post?*

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Kidnapped

    Celia "Yes, yes we all understand that... Alahzard, how long have you been here?" Celia tapped her foot. "About a day before all of you have...- Wait how do you ...

    Dec 19, 2008


"It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be."
— Albus Dumbledore