User avatar

Princess

  • Lyric Poetry Re: The End

    Hey praisejoe! Hmmmmmmm... To be quite frank, I don't understand what you mean by this poem at all... Could you Send me a private message explaining what this poem means? ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    Name: Emily History: Emily always thought her parents were a tad bit strange, but she never would have guessed time travel. Strengths: She is great with children, and she can ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Poetry reviews!

    Oh my gosh. I had another thread going but I totally forgot about it.. Sorry! This one I shall check every day. Okay, as you see in the title, I ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for caring about what time you posted.

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sophie

    Hahaha! Awwww how cute! These are very good pics. But the one close shot to the nose was off. Her hair was covering her eyes, and when you get a ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Transitions Discussion

    Yeah, *Pokes* You need to come into the story more.

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Do Not Stand By My Grave And Weep

    Hey! This is a pretty good poem concerning where we go when we die. Since the human race understands so little of this, its good to wonder in our poems. ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Transitions

    Christie She smirked. This old man couldn't hurt her, or her friends. He completely incapable. "Give me a good reason to tell you. I'm faster and stronger than you. I ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Holiday Icons Up!

    I love these! :smt111

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: How do you write poetry?

    When I write my poems, they usually come from a motivation or determination. I think and think and think about my subject until I cant think about anything else, then ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Aphrodite De Melos

    Hey God! Before I start the critique, I must point out that stone cannot rust, and therefore, that line is irrelevant. What is the point of this poem? Your just ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Blue Guardians

    Name: Emma Lemmend Age:16 Gender:Female Breif History: Emma grew up with just herself and her older brother. Older brother always gave her what she wanted. Emma is not a brat, ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Chirstmas Caravaan

    *seriously people, we have a discussion thread for this* Allie "But Annddiiiiii.. Why can't I get out of bed?" Allie demanded. "Because, your still too weak, and your leg is ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Night Club (Curious Fangs)

    Sia Sia felt a longing at her heart, a pang to be back with Ballow. She was instantly sober. She strolled right back toward the two men. "Actually, I want ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Transitions

    Christie "I won't talk," Christie murmured. She directed all of her energy at the mans mind, trying to force him to her will, but it was no use. He had ...

    Dec 23, 2008


I have my books and my poetry to protect me.
— Paul Simon