User avatar

Princess

  • Archive Re: The Inferno

    Name: Molly Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearance: 5'6 with shoulder length brown hair. Really bright blue eyes and a splatter of freckles across her nose. She would normally wear dark ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *sputters, spitting chocolate* Oh no you didn't... *dumps a bucket of gravy over irishfire's head*

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Acceptable critiquing standards

    Okay, I am normally a very patient person, but I am getting a little frustrated. In the poetry section, I come across a piece that is one of the worst ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *stumbles into forum and is shocked by the food flying everywhere* Oh my goshers!

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: terrible colors

    Hello there 77479. Um. Are these supposed to by lyrics? Because they would go in the lyrics section. Thats completely different than lyric poetry. First off, you really need to ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: a hero's heart upon deaths scyth

    Hello there fell! Welcome to YWS! I would like to remind you that you must have at least four reviews per piece of writing that you submit, so please get ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello

    Hey there classy! *squeeeee!* I loove sob stories! Defiantly pm me when you write one! Anyways, my name is Emma, and I am your cuddly Greeter/Instructor. You can talk to ...

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: 7.20.09

    Hey there dearie! Welcome to YWS! Okay lets get down to it! Words flow from my pen, as blood flows from my heart. I added the as because it just ...

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello =D

    Hey Rachel! Welcome to YWS!! My name is Princess, Emma, Emily, or all of the above! I am an Instructor (purple people who are masters of critiquing) and a Greeter ...

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Hello people of YWS and beyond! Princess is back! ^.^

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    Teddy Bear!

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Walking dead

    Step by step, I walk the road. My lungs have breathed my blood has flowed. 'You're still alive!' the doctors said. But as far as I'm concerned, I'm the walking ...

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Low Hung Sky

    Hello there! Wow you are very descriptive! What I'm amazed at is that you described so much that I don't understand the story. All I understand is that there was ...

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My life would be complete

    Hello there forestqueen! It's a lovely poem, but there's no meat in it. What I want you to do is add more metaphors, similes, etc. I have been in the ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: norina's poem (i still miss you)

    Hey silent! Here as requested! I'll review it in two sections. Emotional, and physical. Emotional: Poetry is made to make the reader feel your emotions. I sense in this poem ...

    Nov 3, 2009


The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein