User avatar

Princess

  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome to my life.

    Aww thanks guys!

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the title above you.

    7/10. Did you ever leave?

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome to my life.

    I know, I already posted one three pages back, but I feel the need to write another one, considering how much I have changed since the last post here. I ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Exodus

    OOhh! *claps hands* This should be fun! Name: Alexis (Alex) Greggor Gender: Female Generation:5th Age: 23 Personality: Guarded, keeps to herself, but opens up when around people she thinks she ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Hmmm..... Blond hair, about shoulder length, 5'4, spray of freckles across face, and light skin tone. Oh dear, I'm afraid I got it all wrong.

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Purp vs Blue I

    *is proud to have helped* Yay! Go blues!

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Summer House

    Anna Anna rode up the driveway in style in her new BMW that she bought with her parents life insurance. Her chauffeur held out his hand in want of a ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Night Club (Curious Fangs)

    **Okay, that is it. I am dropping out. Go ahead, be mad. I'm sick and tired of reading sugary vampire love stories. There is no plot at all! Kill off ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Predictions: The World in 2009

    All those aspects rely on the leaders of the world, but they mostly rely on the American President. I personally am quite frightened about the future of economics, because they ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    Hmm... 6/10 because I have no idea what it is.

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Night Club (Curious Fangs)

    Sia Selen turned around and offered a hand to Sia, who sat shaking in the corner, her face drained of color. "I can't stay here any more. All I want ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My Ring

    Hi! This is a pretty good picture of a ring. But from that odd angle, it makes the ring seem rather dull and boring. Maybe you should turn on the ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Transitions Discussion

    Oh my gosh.. Lol I just realised that I am the only girl posting :lol: Funnnyy stuuff.....*backs up slowly*

    Dec 26, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Poetry reviews!

    aw come on. I don't bite :twisted:

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Letters to the earth

    Hi expiring! It may just sound like a 13 year old kid talking here, but this poem (if you have read harry potter) sounds like something Luna Lovegood wrote. I ...

    Dec 25, 2008


A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
— Steve Martin