User avatar

Princess

  • Lounge, The Re: January Instructor of the Month: Jiggity

    Congrats! You deserve it! :D

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: My 1,000th Post!

    *huggles Kat* thats awesome!

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: "Demeter? Who's that?"

    *squee!* You are my long lost twin!

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Do You Have What It Takes To Join YWS' Most Exclusive Club?

    *sighs* I only do a review a day... oh well...3 years isn't that bad.. *swallows* Well... Hmm.. Maybe I could possibly do 5 reviews a day. It is not that ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS listed among 20 great sites for begining writers

    Hmm..How about ASFDW? A Site For Developing Writers?

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Job Explosion

    You may now call me grape soda :D

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the title above you.

    9/10.. tehe..

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Job Explosion

    No you won't, June. You are awesome at reviews. But I think I am the one who shall get fired. I am way too immature in the chats and stuff.. ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I am going to tattle again! I tattle on Demeter for being awesome and helping me out with my contest and, also I tattle on Kat (alwaysawriter) for being really ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS listed among 20 great sites for begining writers

    I agree.. *goes off grumbling about stupid alphabetical lists*

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Inferno

    Hey Raider! Welcome to YWS. I must remind you that for every poem/story that you submit, you have to do at least two reviews. Its only fair :wink: Now this ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Purp vs Blue I

    Oh dear.. I have a dilemma.. What if you're blue and purple? Hmm...I went for the greeters side, but now I am an instructor.. But..uh....confusing

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: His Song

    Here as requested! Very good first song, but I would have to admit, this is a tad bit cliche. Perhaps you should give an extra twist, such as talking about ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pretty Faces

    Hey Dark Angel! You wrote this poem to try to put the reader in the models position, right? To me, it seemed rather bleak. If you want the reader to ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour. I go by 'Freak.'

    *Le Gasp* Your an actress too? Yay!!! *huggles*

    Dec 31, 2008


The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.
— Patrick Star