User avatar

Princess

  • Archive Re: Desperate To Survive

    Name: Lily Age: 16 Personality: She is a tomboy with a huge sense of humor. Almost everything that comes out of her mouth is sarcasm, but deep down she is ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fugitives

    Oh okays^.^

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fugitives

    Um shouldn't you make the ages more realistic for this storybook?

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fugitives

    Name: Ella Martinez Age: 19 Sex: Female Appearance: Long dark brown hair with natural highlights. She has brown almost black eyes that are haunted with a dark past. She is ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: THe INFERNO

    Oh haha okay.

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: e minor

    Hey Jared! Okay, so I am a pianist too, so I can really connect with this piece. I sat down at the piano and played e minor several times, and ...

    Nov 9, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: THe INFERNO

    We won't start till Thursday?! That's a long time from now.. 0.o

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    8/10..Don't really get it.

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    'tis Princess :

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Inferno

    So can we start?

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Inferno

    Okay I'm confused. Are the tortures types of tortures that can happen to the characters, or are they creatures?

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: San Juans sunset

    This is a beautiful picture of the San Juan islands at sunset that I took while vacationing there. EDIT: I shrunk it a tad :)

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Eyes Of an Angel

    Now now Galerius. This work isn't necessarily bad. It's quite fixable. As I stare into your eyes, the color of the open sea. He is right when he says this ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Inferno

    Haha Aqua guess what. You totally just described me when you did your character's appearance. ^.^ I have a picture up on my profile if you want to check.

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Well, if you put it like that.. *tosses pie in face*

    Nov 8, 2009


I wondered why we put villains in our stories when we have plenty of them in real life; then I realized that maybe we wanted stories where the good guy wins.
— nogutsnoglory