User avatar

Princess

  • Archive Re: Lethal Injection (PG-13 rating)

    Cydney Cydney pulled up in her driveway, exhausted from work. There were so many people with problems. She briskly got up out of the car and started for her apartment. ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    Emily Emily huddled next to Chase, shivering. The real danger of the situation finally setting in. A bunch of penguins passed them, and all of them gaped. Melpomene led them ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lethal Injection (PG-13 rating)

    So when can we start?

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Silent Hill the orphanage- Knowledge of the game not require

    May Suddenly, she remembered. She remembered all of her friends and beloved ones. They needed them. May sat up and shook her head, eyes flashing. "I will not die!" No ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Circumstantial Formation

    Jennifer Miffed, I just sat in stony silence. How come none of my plans ever work? I thought. Everybody was settling back down. Martha turned my way and gave me ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lethal Injection (PG-13 rating)

    Name: Cydney Simpson Age: 28 Gender: Female Talent: She understands a lot about the human mind. Occupation: Physiological Therapist History: She was raised in a upper middle class home with ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    Emily Trembling, Emily slowly stood up. Liz was lying on the floor about 20 feet away from the group. Scanning them, she saw that nobody was hurt. "She's out cold," ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Shane Anger coursing through his veins, Shane paced the floor of their base. They had to kill all of them, but how? They were probably lost somewhere in the woods. ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Geek Moments

    ...now I'm confused.

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Model Behavior

    Name: Esme Meridia. Age: 20 History: She grew up in a neighborhood where gangs ruled. You either join or leave. Both parents were murdered in a homicide and Esme had ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Geek Moments

    Okay, here is my geekiest moment..Yet.. I was brushing through my curly hair this morning, and it is still wet. I kept wondering to myself about how much volume wet ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    Emily Shocked, Emily just stood there. They all seemed like one big family, and now their family was broken. They all stood in silence, weather weeping, or just standing there. ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    Emily Savoring the sweet taste of Coke, Emily sat back next to Chase. A thought crossed her mind. What if they don't make it back alive? Shaking her head, Emily ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boys VS Girls

    STOP IT! ERASE THOSE CHARACTERS AND KEEP THIS A NORMAL STORYBOOK!

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: World Order

    Name: Emily Smythe Age: 17 Gender: Female. Personality: She is serious. Emily can't stand the kids who act like bullies and try to take them down. She is very intense. ...

    Jan 21, 2009


When I use caps I do not want you to read it like a little screech, I want you to read it like a 5,000 year old ogre with the strength of 10,000 men.
— avianwings47