-
Re: Want to get published?
It would be a fairly short book with about 20 poems, each with a meaning deciphering, and a story behind it. Each poem would take from one to two pages.
Jan 25, 2009 -
Re: Want to get published?
Do you think you would be able to publish a book of poetry?
Jan 25, 2009 -
Re: Want to get published?
Are you seriously 15 years old. It seems a tad bit young for a publishing company... :?
Jan 25, 2009 -
Re: I will Survive
Name: Celia Heights Age: 19 Gender: Female Ability: Controls fire History: Doesn't talk about it. Personality: She is a mysterious drifter. Very quiet, but after the plague hits, her true ...
Jan 25, 2009 -
Re: Writing's a pain.
Writing’s a pain, I shall not lie. My character’s confused. the plot is feigned. My writing’s atrocious, the syllables are awful, I can’t find a rhyme, the theme is ferocious. ...
Jan 25, 2009 -
Re: Hunted
Kat Everybody stared at her after she asked the question. Nobody seemed to know. She was keeping an eye on Ballow. He wasn't part of their group, she knew that ...
Jan 25, 2009 -
Re: Have we really gotten smarter?
Think back to Hitler and the Jews. How the Jews were treated. And then, how people were racist in the US. It seems like we have gotten smarter about it. ...
Jan 25, 2009 -
Re: Greetings! XD
Hi and welcome to YWS!!!!!!!! *Snugs* I like you already! You seem really sweet! So, Kat you say? Does her username happen to be alwaysawriter? If not, then ignore that ...
Jan 25, 2009 -
Re: Candles on the Water
Emily She was just closing her eyes to go to sleep when she heard a shuffle outside. Teeth chattering, she got up from her cot and grabbed her coat and ...
Jan 25, 2009 -
Re: The Vampire Project
Name: Manda Scott Age: 23 Gender: Female Race: Vampire Clan: Echelon Blood thirst or vegetarian: Blood Thirst Personality (You forgot this!!): Dangerous and deadly. Very willing to kill. Other: Up ...
Jan 25, 2009 -
Re: The Gender Genie
zomg. I posted a nonfiction essay of mine and it said I was male! By over 300 words, it said I was male.. Stupid computer.. :x
Jan 24, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
eeep! The picture looks suckish! Its all blocky!
Jan 24, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
After much searching, I finally found a more recent picture of myself. This is me when my hair is not straight and my hair is its natural color. :D We ...
Jan 24, 2009 -
Re: Silent Hill the orphanage- Knowledge of the game not require
*Coughs* Thats your guys's cue to post again
Jan 24, 2009 -
Re: Lost
Name: Emily Cein Age: 16 Gender: Female Personality: She is a sweet fun loving teen. She is very adventurous and brave. Weakness: She has a bit of a temper :wink: ...
Jan 24, 2009
