User avatar

Princess

  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    *Gosh! Don't type that fast!!!* Emily She sat up, dazed. "So John truly is dead?" She asked. Chase sat next to her. "We're not sure." He stared at the robot, ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Kat Kat woke with her arms taped behind her back. She was trapped in a room of some kind with mirrors everywhere. She was all alone. Then, realization struck. Ballow. ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: A Laugh

    *squeeee* My life is complete!!! :D

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: A Laugh

    *Nods* Cats, and COOKIES!

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    Emily Suddenly, her head was filled with voices. She could hear Melpomene and Chase talking urgently. Melpomene, what are we going to do? As long as he has Emily, we ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    (Nevermind)

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: A Laugh

    LOL!

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dungeons and Dragons

    Name: Mina Race: Elf Class: Archer Age: 19 Personality: She has a good sense of humor, but is mostly quiet and serious. Bio: Doesn't talk about it Weapons/Armour: She carries ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Shane He cursed as he watched the Ballow and the girl from the dense undergrowth. They did not need a spy. They knew where the brats were. They could kill ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    ***What is up with Emily and fainting?*** Emily John had gotten stronger. He lifted Emily up bride style and kept the gun to her back. He glared at Chase, who ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    Emily Backing up, she felt something whoosh out from behind her. Jake. He ran quickly, but not quick enough. John shot him in the thigh. After firing the shot, John ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings! XD

    Seriously? Kat is one of my good friends on the site, although I haven't seen her on lately! Tell her Emma said hi! I just wrote this last night. Don't ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Have we really gotten smarter?

    Like all of humanity.. And I forgot to mention terrorist attacks on the US also.

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    ***Hey Light, my character's name is Kat, and I just got an awesome idea. Do you mind if I claim Ballow for my character? (Kat)***

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Writing's a pain.

    No no no! I love writing! I just thought this would be rather witty.

    Jan 25, 2009


You can do it, serpent king!
— Rhett McLaughlin