-
Re: Hunted
**Guys, remember that Shane accidentally left the door open to your cell, so you can escape at any time. And for the record, everybody is awake right now** Kat She ...
Jan 28, 2009 -
Re: Hunted
***Please try to go with the posts before you***
Jan 28, 2009 -
Re: Candles on the Water
Emily They were ushered in by Abi's aunt, who all smiled at them hugely, as if she were a clown. Everybody thanked her and she each gave them a room ...
Jan 28, 2009 -
Re: Names
Girl: Nina, Mia, Sia, and Melonie Boy: David :D
Jan 28, 2009 -
Re: Hunted
Shane Angrily, he set down his cell phone. None of the parents answered. Shane sighed. They would just have to kill them the usual way. He grabbed his gun and ...
Jan 28, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
I get that all tthe time. And I have cut my hair since then, so I look even more like her. And guess what. Our school is doing the play ...
Jan 27, 2009 -
Re: Hunted
Kat Frustrated, Kat struggled to remove the tape from her hands, which was not going to happen anytime soon. Sighing, she got up and started pacing, muttering under her breath. ...
Jan 27, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for having a cuss word in your signature
Jan 27, 2009 -
Re: Who wants...
Yayers! Congrats Jon!! Here is my latest poem: Hope you like it!
Jan 27, 2009 -
Re: Writing's a pain.
Once again, I am NOT quitting writing. I just thought this was a good idea for a poem. I love writing and I shall do so for the rest of ...
Jan 27, 2009 -
Re: The Vampire Project
Jonas Bro=Vampire? heh heh heh.. Irony..
Jan 26, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Here...Hopefully, this one won't be so blocky :D The little blond girl is my little cousin..She is so cute!!!
Jan 26, 2009 -
Re: Inventive insults
You Kingdom Hearts loving, monkey hugging, pencil-eating-nerd who can't tell the difference between a llamma and an evil alpacca that spits out bug juice, even when they are clearly labeled ...
Jan 26, 2009 -
Re: Candles on the Water
***adding more to my last post*** Emily Emily was seriously freaked out now. What were they up against? Robots? Time traveling? This was just too much. She pulled her hood ...
Jan 26, 2009 -
Re: A Laugh
*Grins like a lunatic*
Jan 26, 2009
