User avatar

Princess

  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    Emily She looked up to see those two falling. Calmly, she morphed her body into a giant trampoline, which was all she could think of at the time. The two ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Hunting.

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello! : )

    Hey and welcome to YWS!! So, you like to write poetry, eh? Well, be sure to tell me if you have any poems that need reviewing! Just don't ask me ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Yup...never been to it. TPBM has been on YWS for over a year.

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: She smelled of death

    Hey llobalito! Well, I read this and think: "Gosh, what did she ever do to him?" Give your readers more to go off of. Give them a reason to think ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Sort of. I am currently learning French. TPBM loooves coffee.

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    *Stolenhearts, it seemed like you took the power that I had. No biggie.. I changed mine to morphing :D * Emily The people at the table experienced a shock when ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    Emily Chase, there is something screwy going on. She was lying on the bed next to him, trembling. She hasn't stopped shaking since Tibet and it wasn't from being cold. ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but then you die. I wish the results for the contest will come soon.

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Aye, sadly tis true. I have a huuge project due, but I am totally procrastinating. TPBM thinks Stars Wars is stupid, like me.

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Mr. Darcy or Mr. Cullen?

    uuh...uuh...Dont make me choose! *whails*

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I tattles on: Hannah-for being the sweetest newbie June(springrain)-For being an awesome friend and commenting in my blog. alwaysawriter-for commenting in my blog and being there for me. Clo-For being

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    yuppers. TPBM has a kitten.

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    zomgs! You all are so beautilicious! :D

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    Can I claim Ballow for my character?

    Jan 31, 2009


If I had control over the quote generator, I feel like I would put half of YWS in it.
— Kaia