-
Re: Hunted
Kat After assuring them that she was fine, she walked a distance away and pressed the button on her necklace with a shaking hand. Shane He walked into a room, ...
Feb 13, 2009 -
Re: Guess who?
Could you post a list of people who are in there? I is curious :P .. Is the crown me? :oops: Heh heh! Nice work!
Feb 13, 2009 -
Re: Hunted
Kat "All you have to do is track down your friends and then press the little button inside of this locket," Luke said, giving her a star shaped locket. It ...
Feb 13, 2009 -
Re: Small and friendly tip
Actually, I didn't mean don't write about it if you haven't experienced it. I meant, write about things that you care about. Things that touch your heart. Especially in poetry.
Feb 13, 2009 -
Re: Hello :]
AHH!! I absolutely love your username! It reminds me of when I did ballet! You seem really sweet! I actually do have a few pointers for you. If you ever ...
Feb 13, 2009 -
Re: Angels vs. Demons
Rose Rain poured down as Rose stole the country side, searching for a lone house. She passed tall trees and several villages, but never the house she was looking for. ...
Feb 13, 2009 -
Re: Goals
I only have three. 1. Write a book before I turn eighteen. 2. Pass all my classes, from now until college. 3. Make great friends.
Feb 11, 2009 -
Re: Hunted
** Ha ha.. That's what it was supposed to do. Mwhawhahaa ** Shane There was a knock on his door and Luke waltzed in with a big goofy grin on ...
Feb 11, 2009 -
Re: Hunted
Kat She looked into his eyes. They were pleading with her. Is he asking that she give up her friends lives to save her sorry butt? Somewhere deep inside of ...
Feb 11, 2009 -
Re: Angels vs. Demons
Name: Rose Age: 18 Race: Demon Personality: Cruel and harsh. Doesn't care about anything, but is very devoted to her side. Very willing to slaughter humans. Strength: She can intimate ...
Feb 11, 2009 -
Re: Change One Letter
please
Feb 11, 2009 -
Re: Hunted
Kat She looked at them funny. What did they want from her? "Kat, we want you to go and find your friends for Shane. If you don't he will kill ...
Feb 11, 2009 -
Re: Hunted
Kat She sat up on her rickety bed, eyes wide. Somebody was shouting. She could hear Luke's voice and a woman's voice, speaking softly. Kat strained to hear what they ...
Feb 10, 2009 -
Re: Death Mansion
Kenna I looked at Corey. "So, your my roommate? Room 26 right?" I asked. She nodded. Suddenly, there were footsteps near the door. They were in the hallway next to ...
Feb 10, 2009 -
Re: Death Mansion
Kenna Shocked, I stared at the the puddle of blood. We had to get out of here. I turned toward the other kids, who were fussing over the girl. "Guys, ...
Feb 10, 2009
