User avatar

Princess

  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    Name: Celia Monroe Age: 26 Station: Duchess History: Cousin is the queen. She grew up in the royal palace. Personality: Very sweet, but very quiet. Is known for her kindness. ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    **Sorry! I was running out of ideas, but I just got a good one*** Shane Damn . Shane shook his head. The bomb would have to wait. He had just ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: blue ball invasion

    Mwhahaha! I shall send my dreaded army to defeat them! :smt065 :smt068 :smt063 :smt072 :smt076 :smt093 :smt079 :smt077 :smt075 :smt074 :smt062 :smt069 :smt106 :smt095 :smt084 :smt076 :smt075 :smt068 :

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Emily I leaned back in the arm chair, resting from my flight. Scanning the room, my eyes caught the room number. 303. I wondered who would be my roommate. My ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Olympus

    Name: Emma Gender: Female Age: 16 God: Aphrodite Ability: Intimidation. One look at her and you fall under her spell. Personality: She is very social and fun loving. Sometimes considered ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Name: Emily Peters Age: 15 Grade: 10 Gender: Female Personality: Emily is the troublemaker of the group. Almost everywhere she goes, she loves to break rules. She is really witty. ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Popcorn

    *sighs* Fine.. *passes out popcorn, and then steals Cat's gummy bears and passes them out as well*

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    Emily Woah.. So.. Wait a minute.. Am I dead? Emily franticially looked around, trying to get her bearings. Chase shook his head and laughed. Nope. You are as dead as ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    Shes not tecnically dead yet. Lol have you been following this whole thing?

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Popcorn

    *stares at gummy bears, drooling*

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    Emily She slowly stood up, but when she lifted up, she left her physical body behind. Weird. Chase, what's going on? He shrugged. Suddenly, Emily felt something grasp her arm, ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you name your things?

    I do all the time. My diary's name is Kiki and my bedroom is called "The Lair" because it is always soo messy!

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Popcorn

    And you can't have any.

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    Emily Inky blackness surrounded her and pushed her down. It felt like she had a heavy weight pressing down on her. The world was empty space, but strangely enough, she ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    x

    Feb 15, 2009


We are dreamers, you and I.
— Leya