User avatar

Priceless

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hi, WritesAllDay! I'm Priceless, and I'm a newbie too. xD Hit me up if you need a review or something. :) Hope you enjoy!

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hii!!

    Aww. :) Thanks..you guys just seem to know each other so well and stuff..it's like a family. A writer family. xD

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hii!!

    :) Well, I'm not exactly Kenyan..I'm half Arab, half Indian, but I just live here xD

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hii!! I'm Priceless!! ^-^ Newbie, I hope you guys don't bite. :P

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hii!!

    Hi, everyone! I'm Priceless, new to the website, obviously. It looks so big, with so many members..I'm quite intimidated. o.O Um, I'm 15, live in a small town called Mombasa ...

    Jul 23, 2011


The world is your oyster. Well, it’s my oyster, but you can have some of it.
— Feltrix