-
Re: Just Another Forum Game..
(I saw that edit! I also saw the post before the edit. :P) ^ claims he's evil so I deem him evil. :D is the best daym thing that your ...
Aug 17, 2011 -
Re: Just Another Forum Game..
^ you're wrong. :D I really should be asleep. But I'm not. V is a super nice person :P
Aug 17, 2011 -
Re: Just Another Forum Game..
REVEAL YOUR INNER OPINIONS PEOPLE!! 1. Make a comment about the person who posted above your post. (you use this symbol before your comment ^) 2. Make a comment about ...
Aug 17, 2011 -
Re: If you had to run away...
Fine. Ya stole some money and had enough money to leave your country.
Aug 15, 2011 -
Re: If you had to run away...
Picture this. Family life just got too freaking abusive. Schoolwork piled up way too high. Your friends around all turned on you. Your life is a living hell, and you ...
Aug 15, 2011 -
Re: A list of things to do when you are bored
Facebook, listen to music, facebook, watch tv, facebook, read fanfiction, facebook.
Aug 15, 2011 -
Re: Dance, Dance
The title is pretty self-explanatory! How many of y'all dance? What style? I'm still very much a beginner, as in just started about a week ago, but I'm very interested ...
Aug 15, 2011 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]
Some monkey..a car driving, some opera..basically Mr Bean. o.O
Aug 15, 2011 -
Re: What inspires you to write?
Simply the fact that I can't do anything else. o.O
Aug 14, 2011 -
Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?
I used to be on TYWC, and I think someone posted a link to this site on the Chatwall. So I joined, was lazy, got banned for inactivity, and now ...
Aug 13, 2011 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]
Russian Roulette - Rihanna
Aug 9, 2011 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]
You guys are all soo goodlooking ^-^ Hope it isn't too bright, my monitor's messed up so I can't really tell..
Jul 28, 2011 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]
Who's That Chick - Rihanna & David Guetta
Jul 27, 2011 -
Re: Facebook
Ahoy people! My name's Pat Buchanan on Facebook, if anyone wants to add :)
Jul 27, 2011
