User avatar

Priceless

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Vegan Lion

    Hi, I loved this. It was so beautifully written. I'll just second what Dudette said. :) Only thing I had an issue with were the ellipses. It's been drilled into ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Natural Dancing

    Heya Suddenly, she ran towards the frightening waves and was engulfed by the salted salty water. Eh, already been pointed out, but the formatting is off. The dialogue shouldn't be ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there :)

    Hola! ^.^ Welcome! I'm Qamar! What sort of stories do you like to write? I like reading and reviewing short stories, so you'll probably seeing me nitpicking over your work. ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hi there Stiv! Love your name, I'm assuming it's a parody on the Grim Reaper? :) And yeah, writers get ideas from anywhere. So welcome to YWS! You'll feel right ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello (:

    Hi there! I'm Priceless..and no, I'm not being vain. You can call me Qamar. :) Welcome to YWS!! *handshake* Warning - you might get addicted to this site. xD Seriously ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi. *waves shyly*

    Hi SilverNee! I like your username. :) Welcome to YWS! Isn't there a quote that says, 'There is no good writing, only good re-writing.'? :D YWS is an amazing place ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello... I've returned

    Hi there YellowAeroplane! I wasn't here when you were around last, so hi! No one's work is perfect, right? We're just all trying to polish it to the best it ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Silver Tears Chapter One

    Hi there, The memory of my parents’ death still haunted my memories. I was so shocked. My parents were good people, and they never tried to hurt anyone. My parents ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: My Messed Up Love Life

    Hiya! Okay, this might sound a little harsh, I'm sorry. :( I'm just tryna help! ^.^ It was the summer day everyone loved, the warm sun beating on your face, ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Shattered Rainbows

    Hey there. Priceless here for your review. :) I've been awake for a month now and already I see the changes in mum ; she hums. Awake for a month? ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Haze (Chapter Two)

    Hey there! Me again. :D I liked this chapter too, it was great. I just have a few corrections that I think would make it sound even better: Jacksin had ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Haze (Chapter One)

    Hi there, I loved this. It was so well-written. I didn't see anything wrong with it; I love your style. Everything was just so realistic, and I loved the way ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Trapped

    Hi there, This was really eerie, and creepy. Well done!! The description was perfect, it's like I was there with the character, seeing, hearing and smelling everything she did. Awesome. ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Other Re: Good-bye Greg

    Hey there, This was a very powerful, very emotional piece. Very beautiful. :) Only thing I don't like are the ellipses. Avoid ellipses in a story as much as you ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dear Hanna

    Hola! Firstly, let me get this out. I LOVE THAT SOONGG!!! Ah-hem. Secondly, this might be a late review..? Oh well. Points for Team Red!! I remember when I first ...

    Aug 28, 2011


Doubt thou the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move. Doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love.
— "Hamlet," William Shakespeare