-
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned for being a shamrocking duck.
Aug 29, 2011 -
Re: Rename The User Above You
MeatPieFreak
Aug 29, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned for not telling us your location.
Aug 29, 2011 -
Re: What does this username make you think of?
Female version of American Dragon.
Aug 29, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
:shock: Bizarre. Banned cause Owl City's lyrics are soo cute.
Aug 29, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Not necessarily. 'At one point, I loved cheese burgers'. Does this mean that the person who said that only loved cheeseburgers for a very short, seconds-even amount of time? Banned ...
Aug 29, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned cause it's not like you were Number 1 the whole time. Therefore, you were Number 1 for a period of time. Since I didn't know that period of time, ...
Aug 29, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned for blaming me and I only checked the list once and I was only on for a few hours.
Aug 29, 2011 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]
The Source - Sami Yusuf
Aug 29, 2011 -
Re: Rename The User Above You
Mwahahahaha, you saw it. :twisted: SubjectPurple
Aug 29, 2011 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
5/10 cause I've over-seen it.
Aug 29, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned cause of being Number 1 reviewer at some point yesterday.
Aug 29, 2011 -
Re: deleted
Hi there! This was quite cute. ^.^ But I was a weeee disappointed cause' of the title. I think you should describe the 'playground love' more. How they used to ...
Aug 28, 2011 -
Re: Favorite Minor Characters
Lin and Kamaji - Spirited Away. Timon & Pumbaa - Lion King Luna Lovegood - Harry Potter. Angela and Alice - Twilight
Aug 28, 2011 -
Re: Random, not title yet.
Hey there, Sorry to be harsh, but I do agree with the other guys. This story was kind of bland, it's like..what happened? You should add something unusual, or some ...
Aug 28, 2011
