-
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned cause I like your signature.
Sep 1, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
(I'm sure that extra star came from all the reviewing done on Review Day. xD) Banned because of abcdefgh.
Sep 1, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned for having four stars.
Sep 1, 2011 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
How can you not know that?
Aug 31, 2011 -
Re: Hi. I'm new and I love you.
Wav you too! *waves* Welcome to the madhouse YWS! I like LoTR too, the movies though, I've only read the first book. Haha, you live in Narnia? :D Please invite ...
Aug 31, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned cause I've been sent to make tea.
Aug 31, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Bannned cause I'm soo bored and lazy and hungry.
Aug 30, 2011 -
Re: Why you can’t date my little Princess Form Letter
Hehehehe, love this
Aug 30, 2011 -
Re: Goodbye
Hi there! Sometimes you don’t realise the lie you made until you see the truth. That doesn't sound right. How did full weeks pass? I agree with Noelle, this doesn't ...
Aug 30, 2011 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
5/10.
Aug 30, 2011 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
8/10 nice :)
Aug 30, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned cause it's Eid tomorrow.
Aug 30, 2011 -
Re: A God's Review Providing You Beg
Romance short story? *gets down on knees* Pllleeeeeeeeeeease? :P
Aug 29, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned cause that lame ban of yours is back.
Aug 29, 2011 -
Re: Everyday I Miss You More
Hey there, This was really sweet. It sounded like it was written from the heart. A year since I left you... Ellipses suck. Avoid them as much as possible in ...
Aug 29, 2011
