User avatar

Priceless

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Death

    Hola! ^.^ My right side felt warm and moist as I held it. Huh? He was holding his right side? The interloper froze in shock, as I lifted off the ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Kiss

    Hey there! Should this really be in action...? Ollie heard Adylyn giggle. "I've never been happier," she whispered; Ollie peered around the corner and saw her biting her lip. "Just ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned for having a smiley in your signature.

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned for not changing your avvie.

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned cause whenever I read your username, that song pops into my head "I'm just girl. I'm just a girl in the world..."

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mr. Angel...[Chapter 5] ALIA

    Hola! “We need to talk,” Alex started and I knew she was right, right because I knew something happened to me when I saw him that night, I did things ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Thoughts of a Compulsive Liar

    Hey there, So I was just stalking your portfolio today. :P I really liked this. Your writing flowed very well; it was a very interesting idea. But I would like ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Why I Hate Painting My Nails

    Hey there! I really liked this, it was a nice, lighthearted, easy read. But, maybe I'm just dumb, but I didn't get why you/she hated painting her/your nails. Cause if ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Death in a paper roll.

    Hey there! I loved the title, it really drew me in. Your writing was awesome. I could clearly see everything going on; it was mesmerizing. Loved it. Girl in the ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: An Old Chess Set

    Hola! ^.^ This was beautiful. I'm sorry, I saw nothing wrong with it at all. It was so unique, I've never read something about a chess set before. Your writing ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Stone Soup for Soul

    Hi there! :) This seems like a pretty nice story. I liked the idea, and your main character was adorable, his faith in God and everything. But here, you were ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading?

    Well? We're not just writers, but readers as well. :P What are you reading at the moment? What do you think of it so far? I'm reading The Unsuspecting Mage ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Broken Things

    Hey there, This was beautiful. This was really, really beautiful. I loved everything about it. Your writing was amazing, really. It was dark and beautiful. I could picture everything clearly ...

    Sep 1, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My Boy

    Hi there! This was really sweet. I really like the idea of letting go of the balloon, it was perfect to demonstrate letting go of a human being. Your writing ...

    Sep 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Doubt

    Hi there!! This was really nice. Um..I'm not exactly sure how to explain why, but it was. xD Her mother, scorned by a car crash, has left me here to ...

    Sep 1, 2011


There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it.
— Christopher Darlington Morley