User avatar

Priceless

  • Romantic Novels Re: Angel Chapter 1

    Okay, this is my first time writing any romance. Please be brutally honest. :) Also, I need advice. This story is written in third person point of view, but I ...

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Away, Away Chapter 2

    Hey there, I liked this!! It was really nice, very realistic. I just love your description :) Brisa's character seems to be a little contradictory, or maybe it's just me. ...

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Away, Away Chapter 1

    Hey! I love the characters. :P They sound so cute, their friendship is so sweet. Oh, and I LOVE the two paragraphs at the end, simply amazing description. But the ...

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hii!! I'm Priceless!! ^-^ Newbie, I hope you guys don't bite. :P

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hii!!

    Hi, everyone! I'm Priceless, new to the website, obviously. It looks so big, with so many members..I'm quite intimidated. o.O Um, I'm 15, live in a small town called Mombasa ...

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Battlefield of Love Prologue

    Hey there, The story looks good..but I agree with the above reviews. Their feelings, what they're saying, it's kind of unrealistic. Use the show-don't-tell rule, I guess, and make their ...

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Dianna McKenna

    Heya, The idea looks nice. But, (in my opinion, don't hate!) I thought the dialogue was a wee bit fake. It sounded too stiff and unrealistic, especially when Sonya was ...

    Jul 23, 2011


Monster is a relative term. To a canary, a cat is a monster. We're just used to being the cat.
— Henry Wu, "Jurassic World"