User avatar

Priceless

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1: Irritum

    Hey there, Just a few grammar mistakes: Once upon a time their was a princess. there I closed the children book and looked up at the crowd. children's The dialogue ...

    Jul 26, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Mr. Angel...[Chapter 3] DANNY

    Me again. :D “Hey! Mr. G, I’m done,” I said after I found him standing near the rose garden, staring at particular withered yellow one. He turned around, nodding at ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Mr. Angel...[Chapter 2] DANNY

    Hey again, Haha, loved this. Mr. G. :D Really nice, and the whole angel like a lot. :) “Take care of her?!” I thought '?!' wasn't proper punctuation, but I'm ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Mr. Angel...[Chapter 1-part two] ALIA

    Hii, Again, the tense thing. It keeps jumping from past tense to present tense. Also, her getting into the limo with a stranger and stuff is totally unrealistic. To me, ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Mr. Angel...[Chapter 1-part two] ALIA

    Hii, Again, the tense thing. It keeps jumping from past tense to present tense. Also, her getting into the limo with a stranger and stuff is totally unrealistic. To me, ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Mr. Angel...[Chapter 1-part one] ALIA

    Hiya, I love Alia. She seems awesome xD. Anything wrong with it has already been pointed out ^^ I also noticed that sometimes it changes from past tense to present ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Dying Love

    Hii, Idea sounds interesting. :) Your dialogue needs punctuation though, like StoryWeaver13 pointed out, and there were parts where it sounded kind of fake and unrealistic. "No, I am fine," ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The runaway camp chapter 1

    Hiya, I like the idea. I like the way your story started with a *bang*. It seems like an interesting idea. Anyway, my dad hit me several times and tried ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hi, WritesAllDay! I'm Priceless, and I'm a newbie too. xD Hit me up if you need a review or something. :) Hope you enjoy!

    Jul 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hold your breath.

    Wow. That was amazing, truly amazing. You just got everything right!! To me, at least. I loved this, it was really good.

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hii!!

    Aww. :) Thanks..you guys just seem to know each other so well and stuff..it's like a family. A writer family. xD

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    10/10, awesome :)

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Mischief Managed: Saying "Until Next Time" To Harry

    Beautiful article :) Harry Potter *was* amazing, it feels kind of weird that it's over. I loved the whole series, it was just freaking amazing. Hermione's always been my role ...

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Broken Pieces. Prologue

    Heyy, I really liked this. It was very beautifully written; it flowed so well. :) I saw just a few mistakes that theotherone already pointed out. Very interesting, I look ...

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hii!!

    :) Well, I'm not exactly Kenyan..I'm half Arab, half Indian, but I just live here xD

    Jul 23, 2011


It's been many years since I had such an exemplary vegetable.
— Mr Collins, Pride and Prejudice