User avatar

Priceless

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for having a vain custom title.

    Jul 29, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiyaa :)

    Ziggiefred: Not even one, I'm afraid. I always get pretty far and then just lose motivation. :( PrincessOfDarkness: :D

    Jul 28, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    You guys are all soo goodlooking ^-^ Hope it isn't too bright, my monitor's messed up so I can't really tell..

    Jul 28, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for being a procrastinator. o.O

    Jul 28, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiyaa :)

    :) I listen to *everything*, seriously anything. xD You?

    Jul 28, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiyaa :)

    I used to, but it stopped showing on the channel I used to watch it on :( Fudging awesome show, that one.

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    Who's That Chick - Rihanna & David Guetta

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiyaa :)

    Hi guys!! My name's Priceless..er..Qamar. That means moon in Arabic, so I love my name xD As you can probably guess by now, I'm a Muslim, and I'm totally happy ...

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Facebook

    Ahoy people! My name's Pat Buchanan on Facebook, if anyone wants to add :)

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Why does there NEED to be a title??

    Hey there!! I'm Priceless :P I love your name, it's so unique. :) I write romance too..welcome to YWS, hope you have a fab time. =)

    Jul 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Clown in the dark

    Heya! Awesomenesss!!! The only issue I had with it was grammar, which has already been pointed out. Otherwise, I love love it, it's so dark and it flows beautifully. Love ...

    Jul 26, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: I also take Visa and MasterCard.

    Hi, Please review the first chapter of my novel (romance). Thank you :)

    Jul 26, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: JP's reviews.

    Hiya, I'd really appreciate a review of the first chapter of my novel (Romance): Thank you!!

    Jul 26, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Bracelet - v1.2

    Hey there, It was cute, I liked it. But there were some punctuation and grammar mistakes that distracted a bit from the story..corrections in red: My heart was pounding fast ...

    Jul 26, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Falling Slowly

    Hey, This was so sweet!!! I loved it!! It was so adorable! I have nothing to critique at all, it was just too cute.

    Jul 26, 2011


Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate.
— Captain Jack Sparrow