User avatar

Priceless

  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    Russian Roulette - Rihanna

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    7/10, cute. :)

    Aug 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Mocking Voice

    'Ha! What can she do? She can’t even peel an onion!' The words ring in my head. Again and again. I cover my ears, trying to shut out the sound. ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: What Sarah Said

    Hey there, This was great!! I didn't find any problems with it at all. It was amazing. :) I could really feel what the character was going through, the writing ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Cookie

    Hey, I LOVED this!! It was creepy, gave me the chills, but very well written. I didn't see anything wrong with it at all. You have great talent!! Keep it ...

    Aug 3, 2011
  • Other Re: Last Convo

    Yeah, so, just spoke to this really special guy for the first time in like two years, so...just felt like writing this. It's short, I know, but it's just everything ...

    Aug 3, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Field

    Hi there, I liked this. 'Twas very well written, very nice. Any nitpicks have already been pointed out ^^. Keep writing :)

    Aug 3, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Rainy Recollections

    Hey there, Awesomeness!! I really loved this. Beautiful writing :) I loved how you brought out their feelings. It was pretty much perfect! Except for some nitpicks: A small, sad ...

    Aug 3, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Closer

    Hiya, I liked this, it was very beautiful :) Awesome writing, great beginning!! But, like was mentioned, it was a little bit confusing cause' I didn't know what was going ...

    Aug 3, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Courtly Love

    Hi there! The grammar needs some SERIOUS work. It was all one big sentence! It was very very confusing. Break it up into sentences, with full stops and stuff, and ...

    Aug 3, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for banning me cause I'm older than you.

    Aug 2, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for being the Princess of Darkness.

    Aug 2, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for asking if I can stand on my head.

    Jul 30, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Classy Reviews [open]

    Hi there, Please review the first chapter of my novel Angel : It's crappy, and really needs help. Thank you!!

    Jul 30, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for having 235 reviews.

    Jul 30, 2011


Depression is messin with the wrong person over here cuz in the months that I was doing better I was sharpening my weapons for this war.
— Kaia