User avatar

Priceless

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Hesitation

    “Malfoy?” Draco could not keep his hand steady as he pointed the wand at her. Tears welled up in his gray eyes. She stood as still as a statue, horrified ...

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Lovely Musing on a Misery Called "Love"

    Hiya I really liked this! It was so beautifully written, it flowed so well, and it was so interesting, and erm..genuine. As in, you sounded like you really meant it. ...

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Someone Like You

    Hiya! This just needs a wee little improvement. The dialogue was kind of fake and cheesy, and the writing seemed a liiitle overdramatic. I agree with confetti. But I think ...

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: What inspires you to write?

    Simply the fact that I can't do anything else. o.O

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for having 4 stars.

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I used to be on TYWC, and I think someone posted a link to this site on the Chatwall. So I joined, was lazy, got banned for inactivity, and now ...

    Aug 13, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: What have you done?

    Just posted this to prove that real crappy fanfiction exists. o.O Inspired by the song "What Have You Done?" by Within Temptation Hermione held out her wand with a shaky ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Time

    Hi! You is a really good writer. :) I loved this. It was so beautiful, I love your description. I noticed nothing wrong with it at all. Keep writing!!

    Aug 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Souls

    Hiya!! The plot/idea was very cute, I've never come across something like that before. I do agree with the others about the dialogue. It sounded really fake and stilted. I ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: About Death

    Hi there, This was good. Quite well-written, I just have a few little nitpick things: His eyelids were half closed, and long strands of brown unshorn hair fell on the ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Oscar was a ripped umbrella

    Hiya! ^.^ Firstly, it needs to be broken up into paragraphs, and like borntoshop said, a new line for each speaker. Cause' right now, it's very hard to read, it's ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My First Date... (A Contest Entry)

    Hey there! Overall, I really liked this. The whole dream/brain thing was very unique. Creative! Keep writing, this was really good :)

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Plain Old Jane

    Hey there, I really really liked this!! It was very interesting. Very well-written, I love your style. Keep it up! :)

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Gravestone

    Hi, I really liked this. :) It was so interesting, very well-written. That's already been pointed out ^^. Keep writing. :)

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    Lady in Red o.O Yeh, I suck at this.

    Aug 9, 2011


Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything's different?
— C.S. Lewis