-
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned for banning her for being angry.
Aug 15, 2011 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Fortunately none of the writers (or readers for that matter) cared, and everyone became a successful author.
Aug 15, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned for being the queen of the reverse-bear-tran.
Aug 15, 2011 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
9/10 Love it. :D
Aug 15, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned for having 76 posts.
Aug 15, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned for having 20 reviews.
Aug 15, 2011 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]
Granted but you become my househelp! Bwahahahaha :D I wish I was a Greek person.
Aug 15, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
I resent that! 15 is not an oldie. *glare* Banned because it's almost midnight here.
Aug 15, 2011 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
8/10. Cute. xD
Aug 15, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
But I have customized! I'm Mrs. Damon Salvatore. :P Banned for being 14!
Aug 15, 2011 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]
Granted but you become a hunchback with serious acne problems. I wish I had a vampire boyfriend.
Aug 15, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Not saying what? Banned because it's past 11 where I live.
Aug 15, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned because I feel like.
Aug 15, 2011 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]
Granted but you hear the thoughts of all living creatures including animals and micro organisms. Can you say NOISE? :p I wish I was a princess.
Aug 15, 2011 -
Re: Change One Letter [2]
Worm!
Aug 15, 2011
