-
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned cause the sky is bluuee..like you.
Aug 15, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned for being so vain. o.O
Aug 15, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned cause a genuinely modest person wouldn't say they were modest.
Aug 15, 2011 -
Re: Not fair
Hiya, I wish it was a little longer. Also, I thought there was a little too much telling, in these sentences: Paul Andrews was thirty – five, he didn’t date, ...
Aug 15, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Modest? Oh suuuure. Banned because I need to remember to like peoples' work more often.
Aug 15, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned because that just might be awesome.
Aug 15, 2011 -
Re: Reel Life
Heya I liked this. :) The idea was really interesting. And like dolwright said, nice imagery. Only, I got confused at the end too. What do you mean Unknown? I ...
Aug 15, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned because I'm listening to I'm Not A Gangster by Lights Over Paris.
Aug 15, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned because Charlie's Angels is playing on TV.
Aug 15, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned cause you're a boy. o.O
Aug 15, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Well, if other YWSers would get involved I wouldn't have to ban him so much. hmph. Banned because I'm a girl. *cricket sounds*
Aug 15, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned because it still works.
Aug 15, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Note the edit.
Aug 15, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned cause I just had a banana.
Aug 15, 2011 -
Re: A list of things to do when you are bored
Facebook, listen to music, facebook, watch tv, facebook, read fanfiction, facebook.
Aug 15, 2011
