User avatar

Priceless

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    (Really? What days are, then?) Banned because of overbanning me. o.O

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned because those are the days of the weekEND.

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned because the names of the rest of the days of the week abbreviate to 'WTF'

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Wart.

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Here we go again. o.O Can other people post please? Banned because it's Tuesday!

    Aug 16, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Oak Tree

    Hiya, Returning the favor for "Secrets". :P I liked this, it was so sweet, so emotional. You just got everything right! I didn't notice anything wrong with it. Except this: ...

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for being the master of the single raised eyebrow.

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Worm. Again.

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Dorp

    Aug 16, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Secrets

    Rip it apart, guys. I think there's a problem, the italics thing isn't working properly, so the whole part from "Serena, why did you do it?" to "We promise" is ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: The "I wrote a poem, but don't need reviews" thread

    Weak They say what doesn’t kill makes you stronger, I’ve never found that to be true. Cause all I’ve done is fall apart, Since the day I lost you. Time ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 'Rose'

    Beautiful. Simply beautiful :)

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: If you had to run away...

    Fine. Ya stole some money and had enough money to leave your country.

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: If you had to run away...

    Picture this. Family life just got too freaking abusive. Schoolwork piled up way too high. Your friends around all turned on you. Your life is a living hell, and you ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fortunate

    Aw, loved this! It was so funny. Seemed pretty perfect to me :)

    Aug 15, 2011


By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.
— Genesis 3:19