-
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned cause I was only jokingly upset. o.O
Aug 16, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
So looking at my online friends list on Facebook is spying? Seeing the blue online banner on your avatar is spying? :evil: Banned because YWS is telling me to please ...
Aug 16, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
I.Was.Not.Spying. Grr.. :evil: Banned for thinking I'm spying on you.
Aug 16, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Um. It shows on Facebook that you're online. And it also shows on YWS that you're online. o.O
Aug 16, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned for being online on Facebook and YWS at the same time.
Aug 16, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned because I'm watching TV while doing a million things on the internet. o.O
Aug 16, 2011 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]
Done.
Aug 16, 2011 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]
Granted but it turns out to be a mean troll who writes spam and advertises porn. :P I wish everyone found me beautiful. :)
Aug 16, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned cause you're not Superman.
Aug 16, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned cause it's night time.
Aug 16, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned for being online.
Aug 16, 2011 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
6/10 cause Italian is pwetty :) Leave what to Lumi?
Aug 16, 2011 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]
Granted but it's written in a funny language that no one understands except you. I wish I could do drugs without getting addicted or getting any health probs.
Aug 16, 2011 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
9/10. Awesome.
Aug 16, 2011 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]
Granted but you lose all your other friends, including cyber-pals. I wish Jensen Ackles and I were married *sigh*
Aug 16, 2011
