User avatar

Priceless

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned for joining on a Thursday.

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Click Charity sites..

    Hi guys, So I know a couple of sites where just by clicking, you can donate food/money to help the needy. Freerice and The Hunger Site Are there any more ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned cause party rockers in the hooooooouse tonight.

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned cause neither are you.

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned cause you live in Scotland.

    Sep 4, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Spirited Away

    SPIRITED AWAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! I love love love love love love love love love that movie!!! It's one of the best movies of all time!!! I loved eve

    Sep 4, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned cause I'm tired of reviewing. *pants*

    Sep 3, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A New Life

    Hey there :) I didn't want them to see the true me, look into my soul. No one needed to know just how upsetting my life was. Would she really ...

    Sep 3, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My Immortal

    Heya! Your magnificent face held a sad smile, the very one from that day... the day you said goodbye. Don't use ellipses in a story, ever. It screams amateur. there ...

    Sep 3, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Letting Go

    Hey there! This was very sweet. :) Your writing flowed very well. Your characters were awesome, you really made me care about them and what happened to them. Just a ...

    Sep 3, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: And whatever happened to May?

    Heya!! Just a few typos and stuff: Every time she saw Luke's face in the hallway, with its his knowing and triumphant grin adorning it no comma here and recognized ...

    Sep 3, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Bloody Knuckles

    Hey there! I loved this. At first I was like 'Huh? GIRLS fighting?' Pretty unusual and unique! Nice one. :) Your imagery was awesome, I could see everything going on ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Lack of Vengeance

    Aloha. ^.^ I pretty much second RangerHawk. xD The message (kindness) was freaking awesome, but the writing itself needs a lot of work. Not to be rude, but it sounds ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews, reviews! Get yer reviews here..

    HI! So, reviewing on YWS has given me some sort of reading condition. I can't read anything without picking it to pieces, imagining it was something I was critiquing on ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The World Outside

    Hey there! I'm Priceless and I'll be your reviewer this evening. :D A large man with a gaping whole in his chest was laying on the floor, trying to pull ...

    Sep 2, 2011


To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better.
— Jim Rohn