User avatar

Priceless

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Me too! Banned for wishing it would rain.

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned cause I think it's going to rain.

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Hey!! Banned just because.

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Okay. XD

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    O.M.G. You are addicted. Banned because the radio's announcing funerals.

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Well then you're banned too. Hmph. Banned cause of clear over-onlineliness of YWS.

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted but something goes kersplat in the system so you end up a ghost for life. I wish I could stop growing at 17. (Seventeen Forever, as the song goes).

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned for having three stars.

    Aug 17, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Where the Heart Is

    Hi there, This was beautiful! It was very well-written. I didn't find anything wrong with it, grammar-wise or anything. Nice idea, and I like the unique names :) It should ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned coz babies hate you.

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted but just as you're about to eat it, some psycho grabs it out of your hands and runs away. I wish my crush would fall in love with me!

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Cage

    Hey I don't know how to review poetry. At all. He sighs and turn s away, Freedom left behind. He could never break- The shackles of his mind. Otherwise it ...

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Priceless walks in, fiddling with her hands, looking around nervously.

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted but it's got mucus in it. I wish I had a bigger house!!

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted but then the whole world turns upside down. I wish I was Marilyn Monroe.

    Aug 16, 2011


It always seems impossible until it's done.
— Nelson Mandela