User avatar

Priceless

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Withered Roses

    Hi there, Okay, this is just my muddled-up opinion, but the description was uneven to me. It's like, you started the story in a general, telling-not-showing kind of way, that ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Dream...Crushed (150 Words Contest Entry)

    Hey, Really nice work. I didn't see anything wrong with it. It was very interesting. He saw his friends enjoying university while he planned to fight Admiral Periodic Table, Captain ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Voice

    Hi there, This was really good. Nice vivid description, it was so interesting. Just one tiny thing that I think would make it better: 'Run,' the voice in my head ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tyler's Song

    Hiya! Don't even know if you'll need this review now but oh well. I liked this a lot. Like the others said, simple, subtle, beautiful. You really got me into ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Way Home.

    Hi there! This was good. Grammar or style-wise, I didn't find anything wrong with this. But the idea seemed, boring to me. Maybe it's cause it was an assignment, maybe ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned for having that avatar.

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]

    7/10 Funny. xD

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Dopplegangers

    Shy, plain, humble main character - Branch Manager at fin-exis advisory Pte Ltd (Singapore) Haha!

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Just Another Forum Game..

    ^ Holy crap you were right! I *did* have a nightmare..well at night time for us, anyway. o.O Witch!! :D is in that giggly super happy stage of love

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Just Another Forum Game..

    (I saw that edit! I also saw the post before the edit. :P) ^ claims he's evil so I deem him evil. :D is the best daym thing that your ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Just Another Forum Game..

    ^ you're wrong. :D I really should be asleep. But I'm not. V is a super nice person :P

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Just Another Forum Game..

    REVEAL YOUR INNER OPINIONS PEOPLE!! 1. Make a comment about the person who posted above your post. (you use this symbol before your comment ^) 2. Make a comment about ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned for living in the vampire's lair.

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Corrine [Competition Entry]

    Hi there ^.^ She was around my age and was extremely beautiful Maybe instead of saying she was extremely beautiful, you can show it. By like having him drop something, ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    How come? Banned for not considering me a friend. Hmph. :shock:

    Aug 17, 2011


Seeing is believing, but feeling is the truth.
— Thomas Fuller