User avatar

Priceless

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Correction - knowing you're a vampire. :P Banned cause Kenya's sun is too bright for you.

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]

    5/10 because the quote is awesome, the copyright thing is boring, and I don't know what Yaoi is. :P

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted but that's only because a natural disaster occurs, reducing your school and all other schools around to a pile of ruble.Did I mention that natural disaster kills everyone you ...

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned for having a more interesting one.

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned for not sharing. :p

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted but you lose your ability to speak. I wish for immortality.

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned cause I want chocolate. o.O

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned for banning me for banning you for banning me.

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned for banning someone who banned you first i.e. me.

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]

    The nicest, cutest, most amazing person I've ever known...i.e one of my friends that I love in more than a friend way :) 10/10 I love that!!!!

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned for having the same number of posts and points.

    Aug 18, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Iceprincess's Royal Reviews :D [Currently accepting!]

    Hi there! Please review my fantasy short story: Thank you :)

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Conscience

    Hiya..I'm not sure whether this should be in romance, fantasy or just other. It involves a vampire, and one of his skills, so..yeah. Erm..don't be too harsh? xD The music ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I miss him

    Hi there, I really liked this. It was amazing! Your description of her pain was like wow. Very well-written, awesome job. Just a few nitpicks: Perhaps it has become a ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: He trusts me

    Hi there! Once I was in a relationship where… Poor thing. Stupid me. I’d approached the situation with sympathy, telling him it wasn’t his fault. And he’d come up with ...

    Aug 18, 2011


Not me seeing all these wall posts about peoples quotes and wondering: "When will it be my turn?"
— thetaostedwriter