-
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
What does Hebrew have to do with my signature? :? 7/10.
Aug 19, 2011 -
Re: Just Another Forum Game..
^ didn't need to give his opinion about what I say about the user below me. :)'s siblings are going to be late therefore no fooood till they get back. ...
Aug 19, 2011 -
Re: Just Another Forum Game..
:smt117 Has grabbed a chicken before. WIN. ^ is right. :) is wondering where her siblings have disappeared to. :? V is someone I've banned before!
Aug 19, 2011 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
I don't know what's going on with me, or what happened to me, I love you darling, and I'm going crazy cause of you. Yeah, sounds better in Arabic. 9/10
Aug 19, 2011 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
I wish, but I think they're very pretty. :) TUBM is insane.
Aug 19, 2011 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
*sob* Nahh. The user below me is someone I've 'banned' before.
Aug 19, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned cause I'm doing Maths work.
Aug 19, 2011 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Nay to the poetry, but ye to the other two, in fact more than one short story. The user below me is a mean green killing machine.
Aug 19, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned for joining on a Thursday.
Aug 19, 2011 -
Re: Just Another Forum Game..
^ was right. :x is pi--ed off right now. V is a mermaid/merman.
Aug 19, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned for warning us to push the Up button.
Aug 19, 2011 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
False. The user below me is a fairy.
Aug 19, 2011 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
I do write, but I do not draw or paint. The user below me is a jerk.
Aug 19, 2011 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]
Granted but they start acting like dictators instead. I wish for a pair of Converse.
Aug 19, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned for banning me for giving free reviews.
Aug 19, 2011
