User avatar

Priceless

  • Romantic Novels Re: I'm In Love With A Sick Bastard

    Hey there! Um..shouldn't you censor the title? Cause everyone can see it? I like the story so far, it looks pretty interesting. You've grabbed my attention with the whole old ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Dianna McKenna: 2

    Hi there!! I agree with 567ajt. To me, things are happening just a little too fast. I mean, they might end up talking in the next chapter, right? Then? I ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Letting Go - Chapter One

    Hi there! This was awesome, beautifully written. I loved the way you told us how Brian felt; I really got into his head and felt for him. It's like I ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Bye, Goldilocks

    “So. Guess this is goodbye.” “Yeah.” He rocked forward on his heels, hands stuffed in his pockets, staring at the pavement. She stood outside the taxi, drumming her manicured nails ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: I get to do what now?

    Hiya!! I'm Qamar. On the homepage before you sign in, I think it says something about the average age of users being around 18? Or something like that? So you're ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: How could I resist.....

    Hi! *waves* I'm Priceless...er..Qamar. I want to go to London, it looks like such a cool place. Hope I get to go to uni there. YWS is an awesome place. ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    DarthVader.

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned for living in Siam.

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: Angel

    Hiya everyone! I'm writing a romance novel, Muslim fiction, for now the working title is Angel . It involves two characters; A-Level students, Noor and Ahmed. They've been in the ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: Characters

    Hi guys! So I'm writing a novel, and I know characterization is a really important part of the whole writing process. It's a romance novel, and I have an idea ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Police Business

    Hola, But those times when I got caught sleeping, I picked the fruit wallpaper off the lime green walls. I didn't understand this sentence. That was all I noticed, otherwise ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What do you hate?

    1) Blackouts which are too flipping common here. 2) People who talk random useless crap. 3) Chauvinists. 4) Snoring. 5) People who don't reply to your messages/wallposts.

    Aug 20, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    Let me revive old topics..

    Aug 20, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Nationality

    Half Arab, half Indian, simplified version. My Dad's side of the family is mixed with all sorts of nationalities. o.O I live in Kenya though.

    Aug 20, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    9/10 super cute.

    Aug 20, 2011


Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality.
— Jules de Gaultier