User avatar

Priceless

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    It means I don't know what's happening or what's going on with me, but I love you my darling, and I'm going crazy about you. Oh, and banned for trying ...

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned for being an aspiring author.

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned for argon.

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned for banning me for being banned.

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned for banning me when I've already banned you.

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned for having 45 reviews.

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I want him to care

    Hola, I finally felt secure. I revelled reveled in this new feeling of freedom and aspiration. My life was ahead of me and it was important! All the parts that ...

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: What was/is your favourite children's book?

    Dr Seuss, any of the Enid Blyton books..

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned for having 20 blog posts.

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: Angel

    That's a great idea..thanks for the advice, I'll beef up the plot now. :)

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Small Town Love (Chapter 3)

    Hey there! Jeremy's POV! Jeremy's POV! OMG I'm so happy I got to get into his head, he's my favorite of all of them. :) Ah-hem. Back to the review. ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Small Town Love (Chapter 2)

    Hi there! I liked this part too. :) It was well written. I especially liked the end parts where they spoke to God. Sigh. This shouldn't be italics. You don't ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Small Town Love (Chapter 1)

    Hey there! Me again! :D I liked this! :) It was cute, the whole family, sibling thing. I liked the diary entry, that was so realistic and cool. :) But ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Small Town Love (Prolouge)

    Hi there!! :) It should be 'Prologue' instead of 'Prolouge'. Charlie Johnson rushed his wife Abigail to St. Francis Memorial Hospital in Columbus Georgia. Their 3 year old twins Jasper ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Im Too Young For Love

    Hiya, I'm a bit confused. Maybe I'm missing something, but if it's a poem, shouldn't it be in one of the poetry forums? Or if it's not, if it's a ...

    Aug 21, 2011


The most difficult thing in the world is to know how to do a thing and to watch somebody else doing it wrong, without comment.
— T. H. White