User avatar

Priceless

  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    My Dad calling the dad's message tone..the computer overheating..

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned for being my total opposite.

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately a fairy godmother showed up and gave them a potion to drink which made them all look like supermodels. Shrek style.

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately a lizard and a human fell in love with each other, and united lizards and humans so they both thought the other species was awesome.

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned cause I love shopping.

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hellooo

    Spirited Awayyy!!!!! I love that movie; it's amazing. :D :D I actually named my cat Haku, but when she turned out to be a girl, I named her Hakuna. Oh ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: All just a lie?

    Hi there, I’m wallowing in my sadness. This didn't fit in with the rest of the piece, for me. Cause everything else sounded beautiful and poetic, but this sentence sounded ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned cause it's 4.57 here.

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    (@ Ahmadblues - Aww, cool. :) ) Banned cause I'm half asleep... Predawn meal at 4, when you go to bed at 2.. not pretty..

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned cause of the Young Writers Society Literary Journal.

    Aug 24, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned cause my life is about to suck.

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    4/10 I'm sicka meat pies.

    Aug 22, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will review!

    Hi there, can you please review my romance short story?

    Aug 22, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: JP's reviews.

    Me again! I'm sorry, but you're an awesome reviewer. :P Please look at my romance short story, I really have a problem with it but I can't identify what's wrong ...

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted but there's water on the stage as you're going up to get your degree and you slip and make a fool of yourself in front of everyone. I wish ...

    Aug 22, 2011


Look closely. The beautiful may be small.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher