User avatar

Priceless

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: First day at school

    Hey there! I liked this :) Apart from a few nitpicks (coming up), I liked the idea. The main character seemed like a foreigner, so the whole-new-world thing from a ...

    Oct 30, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: McDonalds Man

    Hi there! Priceless here for your review :) Okay...um...was this supposed to be a comedy? It didn't sound like a serious story (The Fast Food Curse? Seriously?) and yet, it ...

    Oct 30, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Earthquake

    Hola! Alright, right in the very beginning, I thought there was something a bit contradictory. The teacher waves a lazy hand at me, beckoning me to the front. Okay, so. ...

    Oct 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Show Them Who's Boss

    Hi there ^.^ So...I liked this idea, the theme is awesome, but you brought in too much stuff that just distracted me from the theme. I'll go through it and ...

    Oct 1, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: Angel

    Thanks MiaParamore. :) Ahmedblues..Hehehehe. don't worry, I picked the name wayyy before I knew you. :P

    Sep 14, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Little Faith

    Hey there!! Drake is dead. I see it all again: the melancholy way he spoke at our last meeting, that night where I had to pick him up because he ...

    Sep 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    What about Sundays? Banned cause I officially hate the whole male species. :evil:

    Sep 7, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned cause I got school tomorrow.

    Sep 7, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Spirited Away

    I didn't really get WHY Chihiro's parents started eating like pigs, unless it was a magic village or something. The food was really, really delicious. And it wasn't theirs. And ...

    Sep 7, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned because tonight it's "It can't get much worse" vs. "No one should ever feel like.."

    Sep 7, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    Dance, Dance - Fall Out Boy

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    Some politician..

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Answer a question with a question game

    Why is your avatar so cute?

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The Insult the Person above you unless he is Yoda thread

    Master_Yoda is a monkey butt face.

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned cause a better one is, 'When life gives you lemons, cut them in half and squirt life in the eye.'

    Sep 5, 2011


something I have been thinking about ever since I saw the Super Mario Bros movie is how once I took a "what Nintendo character are you" quiz and I got Waluigi.
— Elinor