User avatar

Priceless

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Blood.

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned for opposing everything I say type.

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Giants

    Hi there! Useless praise alert. I loved this!! I just loved it!! The chorus was amazing! This would make a really good song. You portrayed how you felt about the ...

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: the key to my heart. ♥

    Yo. Okay, I found this really cheesy and somewhat unrealistic, but maybe that's just me. *shrugs* In the beginning, you switched from present to past. Just look it over and ...

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Ed,Edd and Eddy!!!

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Of Playgrounds and Playthings

    Hiya, This was so awesome! It was very well-written; so cuuute. The ending was very sweeet. :) Oh, and I love the title. The only thing I had a problem ...

    Aug 26, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Toy Boat

    Heya, xD Okay. Funny ending. Although I don't know why, I expected it to have a sad conclusion. Can't explain it. o.O In the other hand she carried her purse, ...

    Aug 26, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: SUgar-Coated: Prologue

    Hi there! This was really good. I didn't see anything wrong with it, except..could be just me, but I think you needed a little more description, especially when she was ...

    Aug 26, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Forgotten

    Hola! Welcome to YWS! ^.^ I woke up to the sound of birds chirping. I didn't like this for a beginning. It's cheesy and cliche. Hopefully, if when I wake ...

    Aug 26, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: For the Sake of Tomorrow

    Hi there!! Welcome to YWS. :) Firstly, I think you should just post one chapter at a time, cause otherwise the post gets too long and some people (like me) ...

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    You don't like music??????? Are you seriousss??????!!!! *Any* kind of music???!!!! Ah-hem. Banned for not liking music.

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned cause you don't seem like the type who'd like his music. In fact, you probably wouldn't even call it music. o.O

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    So basically I'm owed like 600$ but can't get them yet (freakin' government) That sucks. o.O Banned cause Pitbull always has such pretty girls in his vids.

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned cause there's money on the computer desk...shame it's my Dad's change.

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned cause it's not a good idea.

    Aug 26, 2011


i understand why roosters scream in the morning
— SpunkyMonkey