-
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned cause my sister's stuck in her own world with headphones on.
Aug 26, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Can't you fink of any other ban? Banned for being the most boring banner I've ever been banned by.
Aug 26, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned for hating on shyness.
Aug 26, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned because my Dad wants me to order pizza and I hate talking to strangers.
Aug 26, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned cause I wasn't playing any mind tricks. :?
Aug 26, 2011 -
Re: You know you're obsessed with YWS when...
When people start noticing the fact you're online for more than 24 hours straight Like me. :twisted: I thought I was the only one who sits for hours refreshing. xD
Aug 26, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned cause it's just covering up your lack of creativity. :twisted:
Aug 26, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned for severe overuse of that ban.
Aug 26, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned for influencing dragongirl11.
Aug 26, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned for having a 3-line post.
Aug 26, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned cause I like what's playing on the radio.
Aug 26, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
It's waaarrr!! Banned cause it's ban war time.
Aug 26, 2011 -
Re: Hello :)
Hii!! Welcome to YWS!! There's so much stuff here, you're sure to be inspired. Just write the story you would love to read. :) Oh and beware of SubjectBlue ^^. ...
Aug 26, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned for cat-hating!
Aug 26, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
There you go again. :evil: Banned for imprisoning a poor innocent white cat. *sniff*
Aug 26, 2011
